The European Revolution will be above all else the Revolution of the Psyche
- and therefore it will be the most decisive event in our history.
It will release terrible destructive forces, but it will also lead us toward
healing, understanding and coming together.
We will re-define ourselves: Who we are, what we are made of, where do we
stand in this endless universe and what will be our destiny.
We will learn to understand how it affects us that we are an integral part
of our land, that our body is the creation of our soil and that this bond is
both mentally and physically absolutely vital.
We will learn to understand how our landscape - trees, sea shores,
mountains, meadows and villages shape our body and mind...
... and how the masses of poor hostile aliens, parasites, creatures of urban
jungle can never share this.
The white cliffs of Dover is not just beautiful rhetoric
- That sight, that landscape affects you physically through your emotions
and therefore those cliffs are part of you - physically.
We will learn that this kind of bond gives us certain rights and certain
We will learn to value our emotions - our love for our country and our
devotion for our people - because the relationship between the emotions and
the physical world is the same as the relationship between energy and
- Our emotions, more often than we care to admit, dictate our actions and
our actions shape the physical world around us.
The European Revolution will be a pantheistic revolution, because it
emphasizes the eternal cycle of nature and life.
The European Revolution emphasizes community rather than individual.
- It will be a powerful antidote against egoism, consumerism and
The European Revolution challenges the notion that man lives only to himself
and is separate from nature.
The European revolution aims at reinstating the natural order, which was
lost in the wake of the scientific and industrial revolution.
- Unlike Christianity, which is preoccupied with the salvation of the
individual soul and its eternal life after the physical death, we seek
immortality as members of our community, race, and as parts of the
ecosphere. Instead of waiting for rewards in the afterlife we value this
moment and this wonderous universe around us.
The European Revolution is also the revolution of the forbidden dark side of
For the naive liberals everything should always be nice and easy.
We however should see man as a whole, who is not complete without both
aspects of his personality - light and dark. And when the need arises we
must not hesitate to call upon the more complex side of our personality -
the dark undercurrent of the subconscious - our inner beast.
For decades we have been living in a fantasy world. The liberals have
declared that the beast is dead and our subconscious has been tamed -
reason, tolerance, materialism have prevailed and our past, our original
sin, has been excorcised. The cobwebs of violence, lust and hate have been
cleared away and light has entered where darkness once ruled.
But now as the liberal world is quickly deteriorating we can see that the
beast is very much alive after all. It has been only dormant for the past
sixty odd years, but it never went away, it never left us.
So far we have been told that if you are a decent person - study hard, work
hard, pay your taxes, obey the law - you will be rewarded for this. You will
get a decent job, a nice home and you'll be able to provide your family. You
will be respected for your efforts and you and your family will be protected
against crime and violence.
But things are rapidly changing - no matter how decent you are, no matter
how much you try you will not be rewarded:
- The rampant immigration turns the country that used to be yours unbearable
for you to live in - now you are the alien in your old neighbourhoods.
- You become the main target of the ethnic crime simply because you are
- The police is unable and the courts unwilling to protect you.
- Those who sponge on the society ridicule you for you for your efforts.
- Habitual offenders prey on you.
- Politicians and media demand you to deny your identity.
- Your children are taught to hate themselves.
- The economic and social fabric of the society falls apart - the schools
rot and the Health Care System is in ruins.
- Year after year your life and the life of your family becomes economically
more and more precaurious - you have to work harder to make ends meet and
still it is not enough.
- The future holds nothing good for you anymore, nothing to look forward to,
things are only going from bad to worse...
... you start having doubts ...
The pattern breakes, you are on your own.
- Slowly you start to get angry, but at first you don't realize it because
you are told by the system that you should be content.
- It is your own fault if you can't adapt to the changing world.
- Change is for the better - you should be happy.
- Feeling discontent equals disobedience.
- Only bad people do not welcome the change.
- In order to be good you must accept everything.
But you can't accept the change, because you can see that everything is
You struggle with your emotions - you want to be like the others, go with
the flow, believe in the lies and hope that maybe just maybe things will
work out in the end - at least for you...
... but you can't.
This conflict within makes you sick. You are constantly agitated, you feel
nauxious, weak and powerless, you have short of breath. It as if a heavy
weight was laid on your chest.
... Until one day you realize just how angry you are, but more than that,
you realize that you have every right to be angry.
- You accept your anger.
- The beast is awoken!!
Gradually you start working on your anger, you refine your anger - you
refine your anger into HATE! and now you are on your path to recovery - for
anger makes you weak but hate makes you strong!
Nowadays there is a lot of talk about hate crimes. There is an entire body
laws against hate crimes. Everybody seems to be worried about hate. Hate
appears to be the gravest problem of our time.
- But hate is good.
- Hate gives a structure to our life.
- Hate gives us a reason to excist, a focus, something to strive for, an
- Hate is energy, pure energy, provided by mother nature herself.
- Hate enables us to see through lies and pretence and helps us to
concentrate on the essential.
- Hate is democratic - even the rich and powerful cannot hate more than
their slaves and subjects - and soon hate may well be all that we have left.
- Hate emancipates - without hate for slavery you cannot break your shackles
and without hate for injustice there can be no justice.
- The greatest achievements of the human race have grown from hate and from
the ability control hate.
- Hate separates humans from animals. Animals do not hate but humans do.
Humans can hate for decades sometimes their entire life. We can even pass
hate on to our children and keep hate alive for centuries.
- Hate is a sign of an abstract intellect for only humans can hate people
they have never seen or met and only humans can hate concepts and processes.
- How can we know what love is if we refuse to recognize and understand
hate. Love and hate are the two opposite sides of the same coin - without
hate we are only halflings.
- In order to be complete we need hate.
- Only fools talk endlessly about love but forget the hate.
- Hate separates us from the meak and docile masses.
- Do not fear hate, do not deny or reject hate.
- Accept hate, embrace hate, learn to know it, learn to use it.
- Hate is your most powerful weapon, a hidden source of your strength. Do
not deny it from you.
- What the liberal elite fears most in this world is our ability to hate,
because our hate will one day be the most revolutionary force on the planet.
- Our hate will destroy and create empires.
The European Revolution is also a biological necessity, because it is the
call of the wild in us!
- Reason, tolerance and moderation step aside when the beast takes over.
- It is our animal side, our subconscious, that challenges our weak, kind,
liberal-minded and civilized super ego.
- The reptilian parts of our brains turn against the Cortex, the new comer
of the brain, the realm of sterile intellectual speculation and theoretical
- We need to be guided by our sexual urge, our territorial greed, our
violent impulse and excessive passions.
- For reason has lead us astray and intellect has betrayed us: they have
rendered us self-hating whimps and timid, spineless wind bags.
- Modern world has turned into a deadly trap to us and liberal humanism has
broken all its promises.
Very soon we will experience the hour of the wolf, the moment when our dark
side takes over, when the entire race is consumed with burning desire to
survive - at any cost, at any means. And then the next decades our dark side
will reign without constraint leading us from this dead end and eventually
- The world thought we would be an easy prey but the reverse will happen and
we become the hunter.
- Now as the civilized, orderly, liberal world is falling into chaos and as
the organized society retreating in the face of mob violence and rampant
crime it is only natural that we also become what we truly are:
We are products of struggle!
Millions of years of merciless evolution has bestowed on us strength and
abilities that we have simply forgotten or denied their existence.
- The European Revolution will be a great process of healing as we come to
terms with all aspects of our personality - even accepting the dark side -
and as we finally start defending our honour and dignity and have the nerve
and the audacity to demand respect.
- We are proud of our achievements and we understand that we have the right
excist as who we are.
The European Revolution and the psychology of power.
The so called revolutionary left seems to be more interested in tearing
everything down rather than building anything new - let alone preserving
anything we have built so far.
For the radical leftists revolution seems to be a kind of orgiastic climax
of bad behaviour - children taking over the nursery, jumping up and down in
their beds and playing with food - and maybe even running into the drawing
room and knocking down the Ming vase.
For the radical leftists society is like an authoritarian father against
whom you constantly rebel - or in a more freudian sense, want to murder -
yet at the same time you always expect him to pay the bills.
We have to be so much more mature!!!
This continent, this civilization is our heritage and we must reclaime it
from those who have stolen it. We must take back what is rightfully ours and
then build it to the best of our abilities.
While the left spends all its time and energy breaking everything down and
alienating the ordinary people we must be the system builders - like the
ancient Romans - always willing to build our society, always prepared for
voluntary work and always perfecting our organization and methods.
While the radical left only makes demands on the society we must think what
we can contribute to our society.
While the radical left by its nature is deeply parasitical we will be its
exact opposite - a constructive national force.
Our enemies are lazy parasites, criminals and anti-socials. Through work,
organization and discipline we will be giants compared to them. We will
leave a mark on this world but they will disappear - and not even a memory
shall remain after them.
While the radical left only wants to shock and aggrivate the ordinary tax
payers and law abiding citizens we must constantly think how to seduce the
mind of the masses, how to appeal to the man of the street, how to respond
to his psychological needs, how to use his fears and dreams to allure him to
- Because there is one element the radical left always manages to ignore, a
factor in a political struggle, which is absolutely vital if you really want
to change the world.
-- This element is power!
In their childish tantrums the radical left always fails to recognize the
importance of power.
- We however, have to make power the corner stone of everything we do
- The Germans have the expression "Wille zur Macht" - the will to power or
lust for power.
- We must have the will to power, we must lust for power.
- Every waking hour we must think how to get the power and to use it.
- We must be consumed with desire for power.
- Only fools think that you can change the world without power.
- Only whimps and loosers think that it is wrong to have power over others.
- And only naive simpletons who know nothing of this world believe that you
can smash the power, destroy it, make it go away, create a world without
- Where there are people there is power - political, economic, religious,
social, sexual power - then it is just a matter of choice whether you want
to rule or be ruled.
- We must accept this fundamental truth that power is everything and that we
must be prepared to do everything to get it.
- We must make ourselves attractive to power.
- We must constantly think of power, we must constantly talk about power.
- We must make everybody understand that all we do, say or think is about
- We must make everybody understand that our movement is about power,
absolute power, power with no bounds.
- And we must make everybody aware that we already know that we will get the
power - for we have the will, the means ... and time is on our side.
- Why should we do this?
- Firstly, the more you want something the better are your chances of
getting it. The first step in getting anything is wanting it, believing that
you get it, visualizing that you get it.
Through excercizes of positive affirmation we become stronger, more
convincing - to ourselves and to people around us - and we increase the odds
of achieving our goals.
- Secondly, we must mesmerize our enemies like the snake paralyzes its prey
with fear before the strike.
Our liberal enemies are already feeling the pinch. They are not quite so
certain anymore that their ideal world would come after all... their doubt
grows year after year.
While the liberals are gradually losing their faith our absolute certainty
that we will take over the society tells the liberals that we know something
they don't - and this makes them nervous.
The liberals are already in defence and defence always eventually leads into
The Revolution of Self-Discipline:
The Left is always very busy advocating lofty ideals - human rights, civil
rights, freedom of thought, freedom of speech, freedom of expresssion - the
list goes on. But when you take a closer look at the Left - especially the
radical left - these words get a very different meaning.
The leftist concept of freedom means freedom to sponge on the society,
freedom to terrorize the public to express your precious political views,
freedom to intimidate people who don't share your values, freedom to break
the law if you feel like it, freedom to steal if it fits your own personal
code of ethics ... and in general ... freedom to behave like a total brat.
We can safely say that the most influential and destructive philosophical
innovation the modern left had for the western societies was the idea that
no one is ever accountable for one's actions.
- Just think how the leftist thugs and trotskyite punks defend themselves
after they have burned cars, looted stores and vandalized property
- Or think how the leftist university intellectuals defend them.
- Whatever these bums have done they are never guilty of anything - it is
always somebody else.
It is not the punks carrying Molotov's cocktails who burn cars - by some
twisted logic we should actually blame the police.
When shop windows are smashed you shouldn't blame the rock throwing
Trotskyites but the system that forces them to do so.
When you see public places being vandalized, remember that vandalism is
simply a justified reaction of our young people against rascism and
Philosophically the left states that man is simply a product of the society
and therefore we should always blame the society for everything and not to
expect the individual to control his behaviour in any way.
- In the eyes of the modern left self-discipline equals fascism.
This attitude makes sense when we remember that already the "heroic"
revolutionary struggle of the young radical leftists in the 60's was only a
childish tantrum of the most pampered and spoiled generation this planet had
so far seen.
It was easy to play revolution here in the affluent west, to challenge and
defy the "system" which was a democratic, well meaning, welfare society, to
demand freedom when you already were free.
- And still for decades we have been forced to listen to the self-praise of
the 1968 generation for their heroic achievements - especially how they
liberated us from the stuffy reactionary values of the past.
The message of the infantile revolution of the 60's nevertheless is that bad
behaviour is revolutionary activism.
It has become painfully obvious that modern leftism is simply a form of
regression to a childlike state of irresponsibility and low impulse control.
Since we live in societies where leftist values are predominant the ultimate
form of rebellion is SELF DISCIPLINE.
The European youth will realize that the best way to defy this repugnant,
decaying system is by exercising strict self-discipline and by displaying
strength of character and sense of duty.
The generations that will reach adulthood in the coming decades have the
freedom of choice and to the amazement of the society this is what they will
The European Revolution will be the revolution of the Will and
Self-Discipline. - It will be a rite of passage into adulthood for our young
For the European Youth this revolution means:
a) Taking charge
b) Carrying the responsibility
- no more hiding behind anyone's back, no more excuses.
c) Making demands on oneself
d) Growing up through sacrifice
e) Becoming wise and strong through work and struggle
The European Revolution means being relentless, unyielding and proud!
The European Revolution will be more than anything else a deeply
psychological revolution. It will reform us so that we can once again be
mature adults... ... fit to rule the world.